What are your print prices?
- For standard sizes, my prints are priced the following:
- 4×6 – $7.99
- 5×7 – $9.99
- 8×10 – $18.99
- 16×20 – $59.99
- 20×30 – $89.99
- 8 die-cut wallets – $9.99
- Prices reflect the total time spent at the shoot and time in post production.
- These are not the only sized prints available but are shown through the popularity of the buyer. If interested in any other size and it is not listed, please contact me.
Do you give discounts for large quantity orders?
- Yes, I do. Please don’t ever hesitate to contact me if you’re interested in several pictures but the price is just a little too high. I promise I am very easy to work with and would rather you have pictures that you will cherish for a lifetime instead of none at all.
- Price will vary depending on the quantity and sizes of each photo that you would like to purchase.
Do you do collages?
- Yes of course! Anything that my customer is interested in having – I would like to be the one that can deliver it for you. I have done several different collages for people. Pricing for a collage will also vary on the customer’s want and need. Standard charge is $10 per photo used in collage – unless a large quantity is requested – and there is no fee for desired size of print.
What do you charge for weddings?
- In the past I have based my fees on what the bride and groom desired to have covered. If they wish to have a full day session including getting ready, shots of each before the ceremony, ceremony and reception – price would be higher than clients looking for something with a little less coverage.
- $150 per hour unless discussed otherwise. Different brides want different things. If the shoot will be an all day event, then a set fee will be charged accordingly instead of an hourly charge. Prices will vary depending on what the bride and groom would like to be photographed – for example: engagement session, pre-wedding, reception, anything extra.
- I want to help cover and document each special memory of the special day. I am open and willing to discuss payment plans and anything else the customer may need to not have a price be an obstacle.